1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750cc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750cc

Hey guys whats up... well its my bikes thread... here you can find out what ive done to it and all and you will see LOTS of pictures! Comments are welcome let me know what you think of whats being done! thanks!

CURRENT MODS

--- Yoshimura Racing Pipe
    --- Steel Braided Brake Lines
    --- LED Taillight Conversion
    --- Hyper White Front Turnsignals
    --- Hologen Blue Headlights 6000k

FUTURE MODS

--- Halo HID Projectors
    --- Full cage
    --- 12 o'clock bar

GEAR

--- Bell Helmet XL Size

SPECS

--- Model: Suzuki GSX-R 750 WS
    --- Year: 1995
    --- Category: Sport

--- Displacement: 750.00 ccm (45.77 cubic inches)
    --- Engine type: In-line four
    --- Stroke: 4
    --- Power: 118.00 HP (86.1 kW)) @ 11500 RPM
    --- Torque: 78.50 Nm (8.0 kgf-m or 57.9 ft.lbs) @ 9000 RPM
    --- Valves per cylinder: 4
    --- Starter: Electric
    --- Cooling system: Liquid
    --- Gearbox: 6-speed
    --- Transmission type final drive: Chain

--- Dry weight: 199.0 kg (438.7 pounds)
    --- Seat height: 800 mm (31.5 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.

--- Front brakes: Dual disc
    --- Rear brakes: Single disc

PICTURES

wtf are you gonna install a pc on it or what?
    Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Layed her down

well sadly i layed the bike down yesterday at very slow speeds... it was really stupid and it shouldnt have hapend but it did ... i was busting a ***** infront of our house... i was turning left going up the incline and as soon as i got around completely i was goign to gas it and let the clutch loose but i missed the times and the bike jerked forward and i lost my balance towards the decline on the hill and i started to tilt that way... i slowd the motion of the bike but i wasnt able to keep it up. the damage is minor ill be fixing it myself after a few months and i will repaint the whole bike. the previous owner did a really ****ty job on half the things on the bike so its time for me to do it the right way

oh and yeah i did not get hurt but i did go down with the bike i got right back up
      Attached Files

Comment

LED Taillight Conversion

85 LEDS // 35000 MCD Each // 5mm // Rounded // Red

// the ziptie showin in the pictures is just to hold the housing shut untill i epoxy it //
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tj!2k4
          wtf are you gonna install a pc on it or what?
          Possibly in the future... for show use only

Comment

how many threads are you gonna start for this damn bike?
            i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
              how many threads are you gonna start for this damn bike?
              :-P one in ot which will be for every kind of discusion and whoring and this is for the progress on the bike :-P

Comment

Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                well sadly i layed the bike down yesterday at very slow speeds... it was really stupid and it shouldnt have hapend but it did ... i was busting a ***** infront of our house... i was turning left going up the incline and as soon as i got around completely i was goign to gas it and let the clutch loose but i missed the times and the bike jerked forward and i lost my balance towards the decline on the hill and i started to tilt that way... i slowd the motion of the bike but i wasnt able to keep it up. the damage is minor ill be fixing it myself after a few months and i will repaint the whole bike. the previous owner did a really ****ty job on half the things on the bike so its time for me to do it the right way

oh and yeah i did not get hurt but i did go down with the bike i got right back up
                Amateur...... Naw Im jk Like I said in the other seventeen threads, nice bike... Sucks that you layed it down but you gotta live and learn. How long have you been riding? I still havent even drove one and Im planning on getting one but thats why Im starting out small with a r6 nothing fancy or deadly fast but good to begin on. What color you thinking of painting it?

Comment

Nice looking bike.

No one should be allowed to operate a motorbike unless they are above 18 IMO.
                  PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

did you get rid of that nice paint job?
                    PC Components:
                    Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                    My work log

Comment

nm that was the 93 you never got
                      PC Components:
                      Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                      My work log

Comment

do you work for TAPOUT or something?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ8501
                          Amateur...... Naw Im jk Like I said in the other seventeen threads, nice bike... Sucks that you layed it down but you gotta live and learn. How long have you been riding? I still havent even drove one and Im planning on getting one but thats why Im starting out small with a r6 nothing fancy or deadly fast but good to begin on. What color you thinking of painting it?

:-) yeah it sucks but im not stressin it ill fix it later on...

ive been riding since monday 12/19 ahem the day i got it ahem

i think imma go yellow and black maybe yellow with some blacky flames or tribal stuff not sure yet

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                            Nice looking bike.

No one should be allowed to operate a motorbike unless they are above 18 IMO.

thanks well if you look up in the dmv hand book you can ride at 15 :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples
                              did you get rid of that nice paint job?
                              Originally posted by Peoples
                              nm that was the 93 you never got
                              yeh that guy i was gettin the purple one from was an idiot he kept on jacking up the price after saying yes to the previous price lol hes still trying to sell it i saw his add again last night

Comment

Working...
                              X