• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 GMC Canyon Install

Everything under the rear seat.

The Car 2005 Scion xB

The Truck 2004 GMC Canyon

Nice....

I'm heavily considering getting an '04-'05 Colorado/Canyon Crew Cab, or a '00 Silverado/Sierra Extended Cab SB....

Still can't decide on which...

Just out of curiosity, what kind of MPG do you see on average....?

I've heard those suckers can get like 24-26MPG.....

Peace,

Rafster
    Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by Rafster View Post
      Nice....

I'm heavily considering getting an '04-'05 Colorado/Canyon Crew Cab, or a '00 Silverado/Sierra Extended Cab SB....

Still can't decide on which...

Just out of curiosity, what kind of MPG do you see on average....?

I've heard those suckers can get like 24-26MPG.....

Peace,

Rafster
      I would highly recommend the Canyon. I am an Auto Tech and I work on and drive both and the Canyon with the I-5 motor is a better truck. It has great power and torque. 225hp and 250 ft/lbs. I do indeed get 24 mpg on the highway and a bit less in the city. The only issue with the crew cab is getting some bass in the truck. I had to build a custom box and raise the rear seat about an inch.
      The Car 2005 Scion xB

The Truck 2004 GMC Canyon

Comment

lookin good so far!

Comment

How'd you do it?

Fixerofallthing-

I have a 2005 GMC Canyon (Crew Cab, I-5, etc). It's probably identifcal to your 2004. and I am interested in setting up my first Car-PC similar to how you've put yours together. Are there any hint/tips you would be willing to impart? I noticed that all of your post pics are down.... would you be willing to upload/repost them? I honestly have more unanswered questions in my mind than I know to write at this point... (electrical set-up, touch screen install, placement.... ahhhh!)

Thank you for any advice,

wldavis

Comment

I Know for a fact i will be getting a GMC Canyon I-5 Crew Cab 4x4 and doing a very similar build!
            Good looking build! you going to do a write-up on it??

Comment

Nice truck and nice install...I have a 2007 Colorado and plan on doing something like this soon... !

Comment

Working...
              X