2004 Ford Mustang Pimpness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Ford Mustang Pimpness

Hey, finally mustered up the bravado to show ya'll what I've been doing over the past year to the stang:

Started off dremeling out bezeling and bondo'ing in the Liliput's outer screen casing.

And the install:

Got a lil fiberglass resin on the plexy screen, plan on gettin that off tomorrow:

The setup underneith my cover is still a bit ghetto; I plan on organizing all the wires soon to make it look pretty:

I've been using Meedio for now:
    2004 Ford Mustang

Quick bragging pic of the Magnaflow offroad XPipe.

The bump (AudioBahn 10" Eternal series [900w RMS @ 2ohms]):

And the fiberglass enclosure that's going in the back-left side of the trunk:

When I get more done on the enclosure, I'll throw some more shots up. Ernesto kinda rained on my weekend, so I couldn't get much fiberglassing in.

Computer's some ghetto'd together system that I've made with scraps:

P4 1.5mHZ, jammin' at 640MB (I'm assuming I did 2x 256 and 1x 128). Some cheapo 5.1 soundcard that I decided to use for the subwoofer line-out. The software it came with is pretty solid, too. Great control of the environment.

I have the USB dongle from Streets and Trips 2005, I "aquired" 2006 software and I love it.

Meedio's been working well so far; handles all 7000+ MP3's I got. Videos are sketchy sometimes.

I'm also in the process of writing my own shell for easier navigation thru Windows. :P

Got a ton of games on this thing, too. Hit up BitTorrent for every NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, and N64 ROM available.

Power is controlled by a switch that I rigged to the motherboard, I just hibernate before turning the car off. Takes like 9 seconds.

Suggestions? Comments?
    2004 Ford Mustang

Comment

So Win2K decided to take a dump on me and completely stop working. Some bollocks about boot.ini not having proper path names; I dunno. It was time for me to install XP anyhoo. Gotta admit, Pro starts up pretty quickly, even from a dead shutdown. I'm impressed.

Now to reinstall all my drivers :E
      2004 Ford Mustang

Comment

Nice install. Question, do you get any speaker whine from the inverter?

Motherboard: Epox MATX
        Power: M2-ATX
        Storage: 120gb 3.5"
        Optical: Slim Slot cdrw/dvd
        Audio: SB Audigy 2
        GPS: BU-353 & iGuidance 4
        Frontend: Roadrunner (DFX 3 & 4)

Comment

I get a minute amount of speakerwhine, but it's cuz the proximity of the Line Out from the soundcard to the hugeass 4AWG wire right next door. :P

I tossed in an older sub and box today to see how everything came; thing BUMPS. I'll take some pics of the wiring setup soon.
          2004 Ford Mustang

Comment

Quick update, this is temporary so I can drive around a bit:

2004 Ford Mustang

Comment

Working...
            X