Building a .Net Addin for StreetDeck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a .Net Addin for StreetDeck

Discussion thread for Building a .Net Addin for StreetDeck. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button
    69 Mustang
    408 clevor AFD 2v heads - Viper T56
    Audio:RUX-C701, PXA-H701, MRV-F545, (2) MRD-M1005, SIR-SC-H1, DMHD1000, Dayton Audio: (2) RS180-4, (2) RS28F-4, (2) RSS265HO-44 DVC

trouble debugging

My digitalmod does not seem to show up anywhere. In the article building .net add-ins there is this line:

Under the Build tab, set the output folder to your script directory, i.e. My Documents\StreetDeck\Scripts\<GUID>\Addins. You should also have Visual Studio automatically register your addin for you by checking the Register for COM interop setting.

Is this right? I can;t even get the demo one to show up.
    Check out my company

Comment

Originally posted by dwhite View Post
      My digitalmod does not seem to show up anywhere. In the article building .net add-ins there is this line:

Under the Build tab, set the output folder to your script directory, i.e. My Documents\StreetDeck\Scripts\<GUID>\Addins. You should also have Visual Studio automatically register your addin for you by checking the Register for COM interop setting.

Is this right? I can;t even get the demo one to show up.
      YOu need to create a script project in StreetDeck developer mode, this will create a folder under scripts with a GUID. Set the output to your addin to be in the addins subfolder under the GUID. The StreetDeck log will contain error messages if it can't load yoru addin. Post your log here if you can't figure it out.
      StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
      Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
      The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Thanks for the pointer. Maybe you could change the docs to reflect that. At least it was not obvious to me.

Is there a way to get the media manager to play an arbitrary file? For instance we are building a internet preset panel where all the stations are presets from streaming sources (ie http://a.media.abcnews.com/podcasts/070314shuffle.mp3 ).
        Check out my company

Comment

Could not create addin

I have followed the tutorial l”Building a .Net Addin for StreetDeck” but I can’t get it to work, I get this error message in the log-file:

INFO: UV_ExecuteAndWait - Process ("regsvr32.exe" /s "C:\Documents and Settings\Tobias\Mina dokument\StreetDeck\Scripts\{F0A97926-3B57-47B4-8C20-E7A4865EA347}\AddIns\Interop.StreetDeck.dll") completed.
          WARNING: CScriptProject::Create - Could not create addin (Interop.StreetDeck) ERROR=0x800401f3!
          WARNING: CScriptProject::Create - Could not create addin (StreetDeck.TestAddin) ERROR=0x80040154!

Comment

Working...
          X