StreetDeck Supported Bluetooth Phone List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StreetDeck Supported Bluetooth Phone List

Discussion thread for StreetDeck Supported Bluetooth Phone List. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button
    EPIA 800, DWW-7VGA LCD w/Touchscreen, 256mb ram, dvd rom, ati radeon 7000 video card, 80 gb 3.5" hard drive.

hmmm, I have a T-Mobile Dash (HTC s620 aka Excalibur). Maybe while my system is still on the bench -as it were- I'll download the streetdeck demo and test it. I'll report back this weekend when I have some time to play with it and see if it's succesful.

Comment

Its not that simple you need the StreetDeck supported bluetooth dongle which hasn't been released yet.
      "Mess with the best, die like the rest."
      Work Log --> Old Car (Totaled)
      Work Log v2 --> New Car (Totaled)
      Work Log v3 --> GMC Suburban K2500 (Engine died)
      Work Log v4.5 --> 05 Toyota Tundra DC SR5

Comment

Oh really, I can't just use any bluetooth radio? It has to be the streetdeck specific one? That's seems wierd. Not doubting you, it just seems ....wierd lol

Comment

They like there systems to be bulletproof so they built there own... swing by the StreetDeck area in front ends... read up. I love StreetDeck and recommend it so give the demo a try and see what you think.
          "Mess with the best, die like the rest."
          Work Log --> Old Car (Totaled)
          Work Log v2 --> New Car (Totaled)
          Work Log v3 --> GMC Suburban K2500 (Engine died)
          Work Log v4.5 --> 05 Toyota Tundra DC SR5

Comment

sounds like apple lol.

I'll definately check out the demo, especially while my system is still in the building stage. It's going to be really hard for someone to get me away from lsxvoid, but definately not impossible, and streetdeck does seem more reasonable that centrafuse

**sorry for the hijack**

Comment

Does anyone know how long until we receive our blue tooth dongles?

Comment

Please make your way over to the StreetDeck forum. There's an entire sub-forum for the Bluetooth dongle. You can find more information there.
                Jan Bennett
                FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
                X