Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Props to MP3Car store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Props to MP3Car store

    I gotta say, if there is anything anyone needs that they have, I highly recommend them. They have fair prices, excellent communication and probably the fastest shipping I have seen. Order was placed at 11:AM, was confirmed, pulled and shipped that same day. I was kept informed of the status of the order and received everything right the first time.
    Usually you only hear about the bad stuff but I like to give equal time to the good as well. Overall I give them an A+ and will use them again.

    John

  • #2
    Originally posted by malkamus View Post
    I gotta say, if there is anything anyone needs that they have, I highly recommend them. They have fair prices, excellent communication and probably the fastest shipping I have seen. Order was placed at 11:AM, was confirmed, pulled and shipped that same day. I was kept informed of the status of the order and received everything right the first time.
    Usually you only hear about the bad stuff but I like to give equal time to the good as well. Overall I give them an A+ and will use them again.

    John
    if they had a uk shop as well, we would save a fortune on customs fees, but they are a great company to order from even from the uk...
    CarPuter Progress:
    Planning:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Hardware Buying:-> [||||||||||] 100%
    Software:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Installing:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Current Project= Making skins in photoshop...

    Comment


    • #3
      One of the best companies I've ever dealt with online.

      Although shipping from Maryland to Utah seems to take a really long time... But that's not their fault at all.

      Comment


      • #4
        They ahve great service.. one of the best companies I've dealt with online too . A+
        2003 Nissan Xterra Worklog

        Total amount spent so far: $1196.64

        You will probably spend AT LEAST 2x what you initially budget for your CarPC Project!

        2003 Nissan Xterra - Modifications

        Comment


        • #5
          I haven't had the opportunity to purchase anything from them yet. However, I'm glad that they're around with a selection of difficult to find items in a one stop shop. Also, I'm quite grateful that they provide this forum for the community. In my lurking I haven't noticed anything negative against them that was valid.

          Comment


          • #6
            I must add that it works great all the way to India. International shipping is fast and the entire experience is excellent, though i realise that postal system takes over but for some reason it seems to work faster with them .

            cheers.

            Comment


            • #7
              I would have to disagree, i tried to make a $1500 order about a year ago to be continued delays and knock backs. In the end they wouldnt process my order because they thought it wasn't my credit card. When they asked for photo ID, I went elsewhere, having my car un-drivable for several days. Never buying from them again. But maybe they have changed since then who knows.
              Continued Worklog... Upgrades in progress:
              *15.4" WXGA LED backlight touchscreen upgrade
              *Custom fiberglass dash bezel

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BiGGy View Post
                In the end they wouldnt process my order because they thought it wasn't my credit card. When they asked for photo ID, I went elsewhere, having my car un-drivable for several days. Never buying from them again. But maybe they have changed since then who knows.
                No changes have been made. If we feel that you are not the person you say you are on the otherside of the digital highway, we will require proof of identity. This is nothing new. We draw our conclusions from differences in billing/shipping information, size of order, and failed transactions due to user error (i.e not providing the security code, correct address, or correct name). We have been burnt with many chargebacks and this is another way that we can cover our own a$$. It is simple, if a person refuses to supply us with the information requested, we refuse to supply them with the order they requested.
                Contrary to my profile information, I am not "Streetdeck Staff" and have not been for quite a while.

                Comment


                • #9
                  MP3Car store did not answer to couple of my emails regarding their products. Bad customer service
                  Honda Accord 2001 EX V6

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mpacesaints View Post
                    No changes have been made. If we feel that you are not the person you say you are on the otherside of the digital highway, we will require proof of identity. This is nothing new. We draw our conclusions from differences in billing/shipping information, size of order, and failed transactions due to user error (i.e not providing the security code, correct address, or correct name). We have been burnt with many chargebacks and this is another way that we can cover our own a$$. It is simple, if a person refuses to supply us with the information requested, we refuse to supply them with the order they requested.

                    And that's how it should be...when I was unable to use my credit card with the web form, all it took was a quick call to the mp3car.com store, and I was helped immediately. Turns out the error was on my end...I had updated the billing address with my bank quite a while ago, but forgotten about it.

                    I'll never complain about someone verifying my identity to protect me.

                    Keep up the good work, guys.

                    An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by parksgm View Post
                      I'll never complain about someone verifying my identity to protect me.
                      .

                      Thank you for your understanding and support on our tough ID checks. You all wouldn't believe how much fraud goes through the store.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by onastvar View Post
                        MP3Car store did not answer to couple of my emails regarding their products. Bad customer service
                        A lot of people's spam filters intercept our customer service replies. Have you added us to your spam white list?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          They have fair prices

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If you feel that our pricing is not fair, please let us know.

                            Now if you're comparing to eBay it's a different story.
                            Jan Bennett
                            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

                            Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have found better prices everywhere else but here. Give me a break...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X