P2140 no longer available??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P2140 no longer available??

I just went to the MP3car.com store and behold there was no listing for the carnetix p2140. Why, this is a great power supply.
    To my dissapointment I guess these can not be had any longer. Seems this was the only place that sold them.
    New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
    New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
    "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Moved to mp3car products forum.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

You kidding me?? I was just gonna buy it! ****!
      08 Lincoln Navigator www.mobiteklink.com

Comment

Guys. They *are* available and will be available 'til nobody buys them anymore.... There was a slight shipping delay to MP3Car. Send them an email.
        MikeH

Comment

Yep, we pulled them from the store until we get 'em in stock. They'll be back!

Comment

Just got them in stock this morning, order away!

Comment

Is there an ETA on when these will be back in stock?

thanks,
              .brit

Comment

All backorders will ship before Friday.

Comment

took me ages to find it as well

Comment

Hmmzz, is the P2140 out of stock again? My order is marked as "backordered", though I could've sworn when I placed it on Monday it was in stock.....

Any news?

Thanks!

Comment

Ok, just talked with mp3car sales, and it looks like the guy who previously owned Carnetix finally sold it to someone else, and he let stocks get pretty low. The new owners are now also making mp3car.com the sole distributer. Ditto on who they are.

So the lead time is two months, the guy said, and there are quite a few orders. I guess mine is number 23 in line, so ditto on whether or not I'll go with it.

Hope this helps anyone else looking at the P2140. mp3car will give you the option to short ship everything else in the same order, so that might be an option.

Comment

Originally posted by qckfrze View Post
                        Ok, just talked with mp3car sales, and it looks like the guy who previously owned Carnetix finally sold it to someone else, and he let stocks get pretty low. The new owners are now also making mp3car.com the sole distributer. Ditto on who they are.

So the lead time is two months, the guy said, and there are quite a few orders. I guess mine is number 23 in line, so ditto on whether or not I'll go with it.

Hope this helps anyone else looking at the P2140. mp3car will give you the option to short ship everything else in the same order, so that might be an option.
                        This is definitely sad news to hear. I worked with mike from carnetix when he first started selling this PSU and he was a great guy to do business with. To here that carnetix is under new owner ship and that the P2140 is hardly stocked is a shame. It is an excellent device and has served me well for about 6 months now with out a hickup. Lead time of 2 months is a pretty long time to wait for something on back order. Seriously if paid for allready, that is too long.
                        I would go with a different supply, Possible the DSX12vd model. Basically same features, pretty reliable and seems to be in stock. I have played with these with other systems I have installed and they work pretty well.
                        New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
                        New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
                        "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

wow, I've been watching this to see when it comes back in stock, been waiting to order some stuff, guess I'll choose a different power supply now
                          MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Still out of stock? wow, please do tell what the waiting list looks like. how long do I have to float the cost out there to get one? Maybe it's back to the drawing board for my new intel puter....
                            It's been a while...

Comment

Working...
                            X