Streetdeck coupon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streetdeck coupon

Can someone checkout the coupon for the full version of SD?....it appears that only $60 is being taken off the prices instead of $100. I apologize if this has already been addressed.

Motherboard: Epox MATX
    Power: M2-ATX
    Storage: 120gb 3.5"
    Optical: Slim Slot cdrw/dvd
    Audio: SB Audigy 2
    GPS: BU-353 & iGuidance 4
    Frontend: Roadrunner (DFX 3 & 4)

Thanks, try it now.

Comment

What if I spent over 200$ like 2 weeks ago and now would like this? Also can I install this on my mac mini and run it in parralels?
      Thanks

Comment

vitulla - I would ask your question about running StreetDeck on your mac mini in the StreetDeck forum.

That's where the developers for StreetDeck hang out. They will be the ones to answer that question.

It's not that Zip-Lock won't know, it's just that he handles the store, not supporting StreetDeck software.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by RedGTiVR6 View Post
          vitulla - I would ask your question about running StreetDeck on your mac mini in the StreetDeck forum.
          That's what I would have thought too...but the thread in which I asked my questions (and updated several times with new information related to the question) hasn't drawn even one response...from ANYONE...after almost a month.

I'd settle for a "no that's not possible" but an explanation on how to make it work would have been preferred.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/stre...s-section.html

</blatantpostwhoring>

Comment

Originally posted by Vitulla View Post
            What if I spent over 200$ like 2 weeks ago and now would like this? Also can I install this on my mac mini and run it in parralels?
            Thanks
            It's not good for prior purchases, plus it must be at least $300 not $200.

I don't know about parallels. I know it will work with Boot Camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Zip-Lock View Post
              Thanks, try it now.
              Zip-Lock, now it says that the coupon is invalid....did the offer expire already?

Motherboard: Epox MATX
              Power: M2-ATX
              Storage: 120gb 3.5"
              Optical: Slim Slot cdrw/dvd
              Audio: SB Audigy 2
              GPS: BU-353 & iGuidance 4
              Frontend: Roadrunner (DFX 3 & 4)

Comment

Originally posted by nitropwd View Post
                Zip-Lock, now it says that the coupon is invalid....did the offer expire already?
                I just tested it and it works for me. Do you have $300 worth of product in your cart? Can you post a screen shot showing what you have in your cart and the value you are entering in the coupon code?

Comment

Will there be another off like this?? I'm interested in StreetDeck with $100 off...or even $50 off....but if I gotta drop $200 I'll go with the "other" front end.
                  2000 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk #102
                  Processor: AMD 64 X2 BE-2350 (Dual Core)
                  Motherboard: ABit NF-M2S (Micro-ATX)
                  Memory: 2GIG Crucial DDR2 667
                  Hard Drive: WD 160GIG
                  Monitor: 7" Lilliput 629GL
                  Front End: CentraFuse With Navigation

Comment

Originally posted by Vitulla View Post
                    Thanks
                    I see no reason it wouldn't run on parallels. It is simply just another version of boot camp, except it lets you run each platform side by side. If you are looking at it for the front end though and have not yet bought your mac mini you shouldn't need parallels as all new macs come with boot camp, as they are apart of the new OS Leopard. If you have any more questions about mac feel free to pm me, i'm kinda a nut about mac products.
                    Planned ... 95%
                    Purchased 25%
                    Installed ... 0%

WorkLog

Comment

In response to:

" Will there be another off like this?? I'm interested in StreetDeck with $100 off...or even $50 off....but if I gotta drop $200 I'll go with the "other" front end."

Mp3Car is running a sale right now on StreetDeck- it is bundled with the new Xenarc 7" IN-DASH Touchscreen VGA Monitor / DVD Receiver MDT-X7000 - it is $150 off when you buy it with the monitor.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
                      • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
                      • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
                      • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
                      • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

Armine, thanks for the heads up! I already have a Lilliput so I'm out on that deal. Kinda a turn off for SD when no one from SD would speak up, even to say no. Makes me doubt their customer care, but the other front end seems to answer any and all my questions.
                        2000 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk #102
                        Processor: AMD 64 X2 BE-2350 (Dual Core)
                        Motherboard: ABit NF-M2S (Micro-ATX)
                        Memory: 2GIG Crucial DDR2 667
                        Hard Drive: WD 160GIG
                        Monitor: 7" Lilliput 629GL
                        Front End: CentraFuse With Navigation

Comment

I'm sorry no one was here to immediately answer your question. A good bet if you have specific questions about product on the store is to call the store directly if you're not getting an answer in the time you think you should on the forums.

It's not generally common practice to advertise a sale like this in advance as it hurts sales in the interrum. Short of advertising that there will be a sale of all products, I've never seen a company advertise that they are going to be marking $xx off of a product weeks in advance of actually doing it.
                          Jan Bennett
                          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Infinite Reality - I am actually the new Mp3Car COO, and I can tell you that we will be working to provide better customer service. There are just a few of us here, but please feel free to shoot us an email on the store, should you ever have a question.
                            Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
                            • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
                            • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
                            • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
                            • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

Damn, I was about to buy a mdt-x7000 but it looks like the coupon has expired although it's still listed on the product page.
                              My BMW E46 carpc
                              My iGuidance 4 skin
                              FS transflective 2008 lilliput

Comment

Working...
                              X