Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel D201GLY Little Valley

*** update
    The Intel D201GLY Little Valley with 1.33 GHz Celeron Processor is in Stock ! We apologize for the error on the store. You may follow this link to place your order http://store.mp3car.com/Intel_D201GL..._p/mtb-053.htm

Any news on when this will be back in stock?

The note indicates: ETA 10/05/07

A local retailer has them for the same price but their service stinks... I'd rather order here and pay shipping

Thanks
    TruckinMP3
    D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

I'll pass this along and see if someone from the store side of things can give you an answer.
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Thanks Jan.

Cheers
      TruckinMP3

Read the FAQ!

Comment

The Intel D201GLY Little Valley with 1.33 GHz Celeron Processor is in Stock ! We apologize for the error on the store. You may follow this link to place your order http://store.mp3car.com/Intel_D201GL..._p/mtb-053.htm

Comment

anyone know if this thing supports digitalFX? someone in an another post said that it did not, but they didn't know if this was because of a mobo issue, or because of missing drivers/directX/3d rendering software issues...

anyone know about this? i thought i'd figure this out b4 pulling the trigger and ordering one from the mp3car store.

thanks
          -a

Comment

I am running this board, and while I do have it working with no major issues, I am having hibernation issues with it. I resolved the rendering problem in my other post, but it does have one. I do see the problem maybe one out of 20 times and only on the nav preview route screen. When it kicks over to the actual navigation it's fine.

Comment

I am currently using this Mobo with DigitalFx without any problems. I do have some Hibernation Issues that seem to be more driver related than Hardware, still diagnosing this though. I think it's a great board for the price.

Comment

I am having hibernation problems with mine too... I thought it was just a messed up load of windows.. now I am not so sure since your having the same problem.

Comment

Would this board be a decent upgrade over a VIA EPIA MII12000?
                  My Worklog
                  2006 Tungsten Grey GT | Dark Charcoal Leather | 18" Fanblades | Spoiler Delete
                  C&L Intake | Bullitt Mufflers | MGW Short-throw Shifter | MGW Interior Pieces

Comment

this board is no longer available. It's been replaced by the D201GLY2...basically it's fanless and includes SATA ports...same board otherwise.

And yes, it would be a decent upgrade since VIA processors are generally shown to have speeds less than they are rated at.
                    Jan Bennett
                    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by RedGTiVR6 View Post
                      this board is no longer available. It's been replaced by the D201GLY2...basically it's fanless and includes SATA ports...same board otherwise.

And yes, it would be a decent upgrade since VIA processors are generally shown to have speeds less than they are rated at.

I have the D201GLY2 and plan to start the set up in the next week or so.
                      TruckinMP3

Read the FAQ!

Comment

this board has the ad1888 soundmax audio codec. Does anyone know if this will work with Andrea Electronics Superbeam Array Mic without the USB Adapter? I've searched and it seems to require a Stereo Mic input. Not Sure if this has that.

Thanks for any input,

Nathaniel

Comment

Originally posted by lor109 View Post
                          this board has the ad1888 soundmax audio codec. Does anyone know if this will work with Andrea Electronics Superbeam Array Mic without the USB Adapter? I've searched and it seems to require a Stereo Mic input. Not Sure if this has that.

Thanks for any input,

Nathaniel
                          thats a bare-bottom audio codec.. i doubt it would be able to use that mic without the usb adapter.
                          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Does anyone know if this mobo supports dual screens ?
                            I'm thinkin of doing RoadRunner with main screen for nav and second screen in back for dvd
                            VIA Pico ITX, M2-ATX clone, 7" Seform 800x480 LCD Touchscreen, Dual 2x75WRMS Mini Amps, IDE-CF & SATA-CF adapters, 8GB (Sys) & 32GB (MP3s) CF, ELMscan5USB, Slot-load DVD, Craig Brass DAB+/FM USB module, Odyssey Navigator
                            Build 90% Apps 50% Install 10%

Comment

Single VGA port
                              2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
                              2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
                              Sound Stage
                              Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Working...
                              X