Rooftop GPS/Cellular/PCS/WiFi antenna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooftop GPS/Cellular/PCS/WiFi antenna

Anyone know what the make and model of this is? I want to do some research about the manufacturer and find some reviews, and more pics! thanks!

Hirschmann is the manufacturer.
    The model is a 24xx something, I believe.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

thanks. Found the product page from the manufacturer:

http://products.hirschmann.de//index...=2732,pid=2732

Comment

does anyone have more pics of this? I want to see what the bottom looks like. Also, what comes with the product? Mounting? Glue?

Comment

Originally posted by [H]Bugster View Post
          does anyone have more pics of this? I want to see what the bottom looks like. Also, what comes with the product? Mounting? Glue?
          Drill a hole to mount. There are mounting instructions at the bottom of the product page.

Comment

Also depending upon what model you get.. Hirschmann makes 2 of them.. One has female fme plugs the other one has a sma female plug for the wifi anntenna portion.. Ifound that out after i ordered the one mp3car .. that one had fme plugs.. Man i was upset after i found that out.. All in all the antenna works great.. although i can never get over 7 sats in ig3 or 4
            i am thinking its my cheap $20 gps axiom reciever or interference of some kind because my pc and reciever are not in a metal case though.. The cable supplied is way to long for my needs. Get some pigtails.. The wifi portion does not really amplify.. but i can get some good wifi signals.. I have not tried the pcs\celluar connection.. I am waiting on my atat 3g card and i want to see if i can hook it up to that or one of those mobile routers...
            just my 2cents on the antenna.
            KIAs can have car pcs too..

Comment

Working...
            X