Pics of the rear of the motherboards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of the rear of the motherboards?

Any chance you guys in the store can add a 2nd pic to each of the motherboards you sell, that shows facing the rear connections? That would be very helpful.

Thanks.
    My Grandma & Her Friends on Their Spring Vacation

Nevermind, scratch that. Sorry, I didn't realize that if you click on the one photo, several more will come up.
    My Grandma & Her Friends on Their Spring Vacation

Comment

Not all motherboards show the rear view. I second the vote to make each and every motherboard give a rear-view.

In fact, I think that the default view for each motherboard should show the rear panel. For example, the Jeyway C7 board didn't have a rear picture (I was comparing models) and I had to go to Newegg to get the picture.

I love MP3Car! We just need some minor improvements to make the site that much better.

Comment

I agree.

We are currently working on this and many other aspects of the store.

I am here at the office this week and am hoping to take some of these pictures myself. If I don't get them up this week, I hope to have them up next week.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I have uploaded the following pics: MTB-016, MTB-022, MTB-024, MTB-053, & MTB-017.
          Jan Bennett
          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
          X