DVD/CD-RW slot loading Panasonic drive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD/CD-RW slot loading Panasonic drive

Got it for Xmas and got the adaptor yesterday and the drive does not accept the CD/DVD until its about an inch from all the way in and when it sucks it in, its very rough and the top lid bows as the media seats in the drive area.

Anyone have the same thing?

I bought a Panasonic DVD-R and case from MCS (not from mp3car, but still Panasonic) and here is my experience.

As far as the drive not accepting the disc until you put it nearly all the way in, I believe its supposed to do that. Its just how it is designed.

Mine is also kind of noisy when loading & ejecting. Ive got another slot load drive (different brand, "Quanta" I believe) thats even noisier than the Panasonic one..

Comment

You have to push it in most of the way. When it ejects it will come out further. That way it will not sit there cycling by itself, Load, Eject, Load, Eject, etc. I think it also keeps you from trying to use mini CD's, business card sized, and the like because you can't push them in far enough for it to try and take them. It is rather noisy when loading and unloading.
      ~Jimmy

Comment

Working...
      X