This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenar 706-tsa

I just received and tested a xenarc 706-tsa i bought from the store. The display works perfectly but Iím having problems getting the touchscreen to work consistently. When the touchscreen decides to work, moving the cable that goes from the monitor to the contol box causes a USB malfunction error and sometimes the pc does not detect the touchscreen till i play with that cable.

I think the problem might be the cable even though xenarc did a very poor job on the cable receptacle on the control box.

Would it be possible for you guys to send me a new cable without me sending the monitor back?
    My order # is 30493.

Please get back to me ASAP

Update

I am now 100% sure one end of the cable is going bad.

Comment

Can someone from the store get back to me, I have sent several emails.

Thanks

Comment

Wow

Comment

Kalt - have you emailed the store? We respond to support issues within 1-2 business days.

If you still need assistance, please email us at the store and we will help you out today.
          Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
          • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
          • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
          • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
          • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

Issue resolved.

Store sent me a new cable.

Comment

Working...
            X