What do I do now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do now?

I ordered some things from the store- and UPS is claiming it has been delivered. I have emailed the store twice and waited a business day and have gotten no reply. Does anyone know how to contact somebody?

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
    Contact Heather or Fibreoptic.
    What is your order number? I will look into - also please re-email your request to the store - [email protected]. We had problems with our CRM which I will address in another post. Still here working on it 7.30 Friday night! Woowho! We don't recommend volusion for store software by the way.

Comment

I posted a longer message on this topic here:
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/mp3c...rough-now.html

Comment

Is the email up and running yet? I was supposed to get a tracking number today but it never came. I emailed the store, but last time I got a faster response through the forum. My order number is 38404. Talked to Heather and got an email, both said my package would be shipped out and I would get a tracking number today.

Comment

Originally posted by madintro View Post
          Is the email up and running yet? I was supposed to get a tracking number today but it never came. I emailed the store, but last time I got a faster response through the forum. My order number is 38404. Talked to Heather and got an email, both said my package would be shipped out and I would get a tracking number today.

Hello

I apologize, loosing a package is never fun.

I have spoken with UPS and they are investigating. Your package is being shipped today - we usually wait for the investigation to end, but UPS advised I could ship today. It was not shipped out yesterday.

You will receive an email, I have packed your box myself.

Heather
          Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
          • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
          • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
          • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
          • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

Working...
          X