Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Orders?

Hi,

I'm having trouble finding a touch screen that I like enough to finally settle on, and I see that you guys have done a lot of work advancing the touch screen integration choices for all of us with your double din kits that include the lcd screens already installed.

So I figured, who better to ask than you guys.

Would you consider a custom order? I'm looking for a 7' touchscreen in one of your double din kits, with the following differences:

* capacitive touch screen, bonded to the monitor if at all possible
    * prefer that the monitor is one that is specifically marketed as "sunlight readable" not just anti-glare.
    * both HDMI and DVI inputs are preferred (so I can choose which one I want to use)

So... can you/will you? If so, can you give me an estimate on how much this would run? And this isn't just a curious inquiry... I'm a serious buyer =0)

Thanks,

David

there are currently no 7", optically bonded screens WITH DVI/HDMI that would fit into the double-din kits.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
      there are currently no 7", optically bonded screens WITH DVI/HDMI that would fit into the double-din kits.
      ok so forget the dvi/hdmi requirement... the main push here is for optically bonded capacitive touch screen, and the sunlight readability...

can it be done?

Comment

I would love a capacitive, optically-bonded and transflective screen in a double-din mount.

Ideally something higher quality than a lilliput.

Comment

Originally posted by SenatorIvy View Post
          I would love a capacitive, optically-bonded and transflective screen in a double-din mount.

Ideally something higher quality than a lilliput.
          agreed on all points of this post...

now let's see if we can get a response from the store admin types and see if they'll do it

Comment

Working...
          X