Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter for Monitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter for Monitors

Before I start, here is the link to the item.

http://store.mp3car.com/Cigarette_Li..._p/spr-006.htm

Do you guys have anymore of these in stock? I need a lot of them for my camera system and VM70 screens. All though the instructions say that I can hook all of this stuff to direct car DC power, I am starting not to trust that. My rear camera will do random things like flip the image upside down. Also the VM70 claims to have intergrated power regulation, but I really dont trust it. So just in case, I would like to put power regulators on everything. So that means I would need 8 of these. Do you plan to get more in stock, if not, can you point me to something similar?
    Nirwana Project, the Android/Win 7 hybrid system!

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
    4X MK808b
    3x Perixx Touchpads
    3x 7 inch Screens
    1X 7 inch motorized Screen
    1x Win 7 PC

Yes--we do have them in stock now. Please feel free to order them on our store website:

http://store.mp3car.com/Cigarette_Li..._p/spr-006.htm

We should be able to fulfill your order of 8 of them, no problem.

Thanks

Comment

hijack, they're not power regulators... as i said in the past, they are rf filters--- if your having power issues, the 'egg' won't fix it..

i know of a couple linear voltage regulators, but for the amount of devices that you need them, for, it is probably cheaper to get a m1/2/3 for these devices..
      My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
      "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
      carpc undecided

Comment

Originally posted by soundman98 View Post
        hijack, they're not power regulators... as i said in the past, they are rf filters--- if your having power issues, the 'egg' won't fix it..

i know of a couple linear voltage regulators, but for the amount of devices that you need them, for, it is probably cheaper to get a m1/2/3 for these devices..
        LOL, Silly head! i did this thread in January long before I posted the other thread you replied to. It just took the store till now to answer me, LMFAO. I just wanted them for added protection, but since they are not needed, I'll just use direct battery power.

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
        4X MK808b
        3x Perixx Touchpads
        3x 7 inch Screens
        1x Win 7 PC

Comment

lol, whoops.. i kinda miss the old 'new post' icon that showed up on new posts... reading the post date gets old fast..
          My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
          "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
          carpc undecided

Comment

Surely - you'd think you could rely on the PREVIOUS poster!
            As if soundman doesn't do enough correcting already!

Comment

I agree, yes these forums look nice, but I hate the way it functions.

1X Ainol Novo Flame Tab
              4X MK808b
              3x Perixx Touchpads
              3x 7 inch Screens
              1x Win 7 PC

Comment

Maybe a feature like "Warning - you are replying to a thread over x months dead". (Continue, Cancel, Book Optometrist? Or just slow down next time? (Yes - I have designed menus.))

Comment

Working...
                X