Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3car store service

I ordered a touch panel replacement and have two comments:

First: good speedy shipping, package arrived quick.

Second: my touch panel is obviously a used unit. It is easy to tell if you look at it. I thought I paid for a new one. The web page on the store does not list this as used. The panel has a scratch in the touch overlay. I am pretty disappointed. I was led to believe I was receiving a new unit. This could be perceived by some as a misrepresenting a product.

Thanks

Perceived by some as misrepresenting a product?
    If it doesn't say it's a used panel, that's false advertising no matter how you look at it.
    2001 Mustang Convertible Worklog
    Indigo Custom Frontend (Flash/Delphi)
    Blog

Qube v1.3 Now Available at the mp3Car Store!!!!!!
    The simplest IO controller you'll ever use!

Comment

have u tried calling the store for a replacement? unit might have got scratched accidentally.
      Installed
      Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
      512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
      Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
      [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Definately ring / email the store. I am sure they will sort it out for you.
        Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

I have had nothing but great experiences when dealing with mp3car store,

Give them a call i'm sure they will sort it out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by neonturbo View Post

Second: my touch panel is obviously a used unit. It is easy to tell if you look at it. I thought I paid for a new one. The web page on the store does not list this as used. The panel has a scratch in the touch overlay. I am pretty disappointed. I was led to believe I was receiving a new unit. This could be perceived by some as a misrepresenting a product.

Thanks
            You think it is used..... It could be a scratch from the factory. Call the store or email before you go shouting and attempting to get a mob to support you.

Grow up.
            TruckinMP3
            D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Shhhhh, I wanted to be in a mob!
              2001 Mustang Convertible Worklog
              Indigo Custom Frontend (Flash/Delphi)
              Blog

Qube v1.3 Now Available at the mp3Car Store!!!!!!
              The simplest IO controller you'll ever use!

Comment

no mobs here.....

only rep club.... (shhhhh!!!!!)
                Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

accepting applications ------>

the pitchfork guy has a bad eye problem and needs to be replaced.
                  Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                  1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                  30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                  15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                  Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I bought a 40" LCD for my home, factory sealed....and it was scratched to hell. Doesnt mean it was used. Scratches can go unnoticed during the manufacturing process.
                    G945GLCF2 | 512MB RAM | 160GB HD | Holux GPS w/ Routis | XMPCR w/ TOSLINK mod | Audigy 2 NX | | Xenarc 700TSV |Opus 150W PSU.

Comment

Originally posted by meddler View Post
                      no mobs here.....

only rep club.... (shhhhh!!!!!)
                      Oi - remember the rule - you cant talk about rep club.

Terran
                      My Project Site

Comment

Thanks
                        Is there a protective plastic overlay on the display that hasn't been removed and that might have become scratched?

An amateur built the Ark. The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

You think it is used..... It could be a scratch from the factory. Cal the store or email before you go shouting and attempting to get a mob to support you.

Grow up.
                          No, it is obvious by other things, for example the foam on the 4 pin connector that is present and torn, the foam was attached, them removed from something. It is not new, if you look close, you can tell.

No mob needed, just very disappointed. I am grown up, I have stated what I see. No yelling or screaming or demanding money or anything. It was less than $50, so nothing to get over excited about. Maybe they got it from somewhere that sold MP3car a used unit, I don't know. I have not (yet) directly accused anyone of fraud or anything else. It is probably just a mistake by someone.

Is there a protective plastic overlay on the display that hasn't been removed and that might have become scratched?
                          no, I wish there was

have u tried calling the store for a replacement? unit might have got scratched accidentally.
                          Definately ring / email the store. I am sure they will sort it out for you.
                          I will call as soon as possible, but I am leaving for vacation later today (Sunday) for a week and cannot phone them immediately. Besides just got in mail Sat afternoon and the store is not open until Monday. Email sent though.

I will update as soon as I get back. I guess I will not have touch panel on the road this week. No roadrunner and no Nav. I am going to a car club meet and wanted to show off my setup.

Comment

Please contact [email protected] for an RMA

Thanks
                            Neonturbo,

We do not ship used touch panels, these are all unused. It sounds like you have received a touchscreen that was somehow scratched in storage. Please email the store and we will ship you out another touch panel.

Also, we have not received an email from you at all regarding this issue, and I see above that you write that you submitted a ticket.

In the future, should you have an RMA issue, please email the store directly, so that you can be assisted immediately.

regards,
                            Heather
                            Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
                            • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
                            • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
                            • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
                            • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

Working...
                            X