RMA and return shipping questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMA and return shipping questions

This is the message I recieved. Is this common? It seems unreasonable to me, but maybe thats just me:

" RMA #XXXX has been created for you. This RMA is valid for 30 days.
    **Please ship with a reliable insured shipping service that provides you with detailed tracking information. We are not responsible for tracking your package or making sure it gets here.
    **Under no circumstances will your shipping costs will not be refunded.
    **If this is a refund request there will be a minimum restocking fee of 15%. Damaged changed or modified product may result in a higher restocking fee.
    **RMA turn-around time is 30 to 45 days depending on the manufacturer. For faster turnaround times, please consider sending the RMA directly to the manufacturer. "

If a defective product is sold, shouldn't it be replaced at the expense of the seller? I'm still waiting on a reply requesting some kind of agreement that doesn't involve me paying for shipping again after I already spent $20 on 2nd day air...

I have moved your post into the store customer service questions since this is more a question of our policies rather than the monitor itself. One of us will be back in touch with you soon.

Comment

Post Moved

Originally posted by Fiberoptic View Post
      I have moved your post into the store customer service questions since this is more a question of our policies rather than the monitor itself. One of us will be back in touch with you soon.
      Thanks, I'm still pretty new to this stuff!

Comment

Working...
      X