System upgrades and store mail delay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System upgrades and store mail delay

For the past several days we have had longer than normal reply times to customer e-mails due to system & mail server upgrades. We expect all open e-mails to be answered by the 5pm EST today. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I placed an order on Tuesday and it gave me two tracking numbers. One is invalid through UPS and one looks like the label was created but never shipped. I sent an email to orders@mp3car.com and it bounced back. I hope my order was sent. The order number is 33646. Please let me know the status. If it hasn't shipped that is just ridiculous and I would like to have it overnighted if that is the case. Let me know the status please. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by williamn333 View Post
      I sent an email to orders@mp3car.com and it bounced back.
      Hi! Orders at mp3car.com is not a valid address. Please e-mail us here: store@mp3car.com. If you have documentation that instructs you to email us at orders@mp3car.com, please let us know so we can fix this mistake. We will be in touch with you over private store mail to resolve any potential tracking concerns.

Comment

Thank you I got the private message. Just for your information, the link I used was the "Contact Us" on the main store page. It opens up and sends to orders@mp3car.com.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. The link has now been changed.
          Have a product you would like to sell on the mp3Car Store? PM me for more information.

Have a car computer question? Ask me by emailing the store.

Comment

Working...
          X