Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe now i'll get an answer...

MP3Car staff...

I ordered 4 fusion brain temp sensors from you and shipped me 3 and a photosensor

I emailed you as soon as I saw the mistake but you have yet to reply. It's been a week and frankly i'm getting a bit heated that it takes a WEEK to respond to a super simple mistake that could have been corrected already...

And to make matters worse...you're contact form specifically says if we need a faster response, to CALL YOU. You no longer provide any phone support...time to update the website?

I expect a response by the end of the day.
    Planning: [|||||||||-] 90%
    Purchased: [|||||||||/] 99%
    Installation: [|||||||||-] 90% (when is anyone's project ever REALLY done...)

i do hope u get a response quickly,
    ill be watching closely, since i was about to make my first purchase

Comment

hell send me the photosensor and i'll send you a temp sensor. You profited from that mistake lol
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by sxtnitehawk View Post
        MP3Car staff...

I ordered 4 fusion brain temp sensors from you and shipped me 3 and a photosensor

I emailed you as soon as I saw the mistake but you have yet to reply. It's been a week and frankly i'm getting a bit heated that it takes a WEEK to respond to a super simple mistake that could have been corrected already...

And to make matters worse...you're contact form specifically says if we need a faster response, to CALL YOU. You no longer provide any phone support...time to update the website?

Hello,

First, we are of course sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused. We answer all of our emails within the same day, so it must be that we did not receive it. Please pm me the order number - I am pm'ing this to you now as well.

We will take care of this today no problem. We always work hard to make sure that we provide good service.

Best,
        Heather
        Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
        • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
        • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
        • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
        • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

Also,

to ensure that we see this stuff, we ask that it be posted in the store forums. I am moving this thread.

H

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Comment

Originally posted by sxtnitehawk View Post
            MP3Car staff...

I'm really surprised that you waited a week before demanding a response by the end of the day. I would have posted a day or 2 after no response. Watching most of the staff activity here, it would have been obvious to me that they didn't see my email.

Technology is great... but it doesn't always work. Maybe you got blocked by the spam buster.

And yes... someone should remove the "call us" from the contact form...
            Tidder

Try RevFE
            The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Originally posted by Tidder View Post
              I'm really surprised that you waited a week before demanding a response by the end of the day. I would have posted a day or 2 after no response. Watching most of the staff activity here, it would have been obvious to me that they didn't see my email.

Technology is great... but it doesn't always work. Maybe you got blocked by the spam buster.

And yes... someone should remove the "call us" from the contact form...
              Agreed...contact us via call is going.

And re Technology - yeah, our CRM system on the store has been broken for over 3 weeks now. Our store cart provider has not managed to fix it in all this time, so we are having a whole lotta fun over here these days keeping track of communication.

Comment

Nice to see it's all sorted out now!

Servicing Stop

Comment

Working...
                X