No response in over a week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No response in over a week?

I've been emailing you guys about a certain issue for a while now. Stephen is apparently on vacation so emailing him won't accomplish anything. It says his account is still being monitored but I haven't heard a single thing from your accounting department.

I also noticed there is no phone number. I would much rather prefer to call and speak to someone than go through days and days of waiting and being ignored.

Heather, I know you read these, please PM me a number where I can contact the accounting department.

Colin
    2001 Mustang Convertible Worklog
    Indigo Custom Frontend (Flash/Delphi)
    Blog

Qube v1.3 Now Available at the mp3Car Store!!!!!!
    The simplest IO controller you'll ever use!

Originally posted by colin View Post
    I've been emailing you guys about a certain issue for a while now. Stephen is apparently on vacation so emailing him won't accomplish anything. It says his account is still being monitored but I haven't heard a single thing from your accounting department.

I also noticed there is no phone number. I would much rather prefer to call and speak to someone than go through days and days of waiting and being ignored.

Heather, I know you read these, please PM me a number where I can contact the accounting department.

Colin
    Yup Stephen is on vacation. I can put you in charge with the accounting dept. I know the issue. AS a vendor you always always always pm me. I am always here and check pms even on most weekends.
    Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
    • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
    • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
    • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
    • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

Great to know, thanks Heather.
      2001 Mustang Convertible Worklog
      Indigo Custom Frontend (Flash/Delphi)
      Blog

Qube v1.3 Now Available at the mp3Car Store!!!!!!
      The simplest IO controller you'll ever use!

Comment

Working...
      X