Wireless LAN Drivers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless LAN Drivers?

Does anybody have the absolute latest wireless lan card drivers from Infill? I searched all the Infill driver threads, but I don't see anything for the Samsung wireless LAN card.

My wireless lan card has been crashing HARD. Sometimes locking up all of Windows and other times just killing my wireless connection. I thought it might be a heat issue, but it did it again this morning right after I started the car (no SD running) when everything was still cold.

I have the drivers off of the SD CD, but I am hoping Infill put out something more current. And heaven help me, I don't read Korean so navigating the Infill website is like trying to ask for directions in a foreign country. Who knows where you'll end up.

Thanks, Scot

Havent found latest drivers...thats a strange issue with your wireless. How do you know that the wireless is the cause? Mine runs fine...I use it in adhoc mode so I am a roaming wireless hotspot with internet connection sharing to my verizon data card plugged into the T3's usb port. It runs so good, I would be hesitant on updating the driver!

Give some more details and maybe we can figure it out.
    Mitsubishi Eclipse 2006 GT
    Infill T3 running StreetDeck

Comment

Well, I am assuming it's the wireless LAN. I have had the Wireless LAN drivers completely vanish from device manager after a number of crashes. It will reboot without any wireless LAN available and seems to run fine. If I let it sit awhile and then reboot, it will come back (thus the thought that maybe it was heat related).

I am planning to maybe remove all the wireless LAN drivers and see if it will survive without crashing.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks, Scot

Comment

Reseat the wireless lan card or swap it with one from a laptop...its fairly easy to access it n the t3.

Comment

Is it possible to buy a replacement? Not real familiar with laptop board replacement components.

Thanks, Scot

Comment

Yes...I know that the ones that come with most dell laptops will work...one minute and I will send you some links.

Look for any mini pci wireless card. Make sure its not mini pci express or mini pciE as it wont fit.

This will fit:
            http://cgi.ebay.com/Dell-Latitude-C4...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

PS - this is a miniPCI card?

Scot

Comment

Yup...thats it. If I recall its mounted on the underside of the top board on the bottom unit.

Comment

Better yet...try this one... the previous one may only be wireless b...this one has both and is less $.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DELL-DW1350-802-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

I remember I was looking into replacing mine with a evdo card, but they only come in minipciE. I then said well at least I can get one with bluetooth and wireless so I swapped one from an old dell laptop. The only problem was that dell puts the BT on another proprietary board so I put the infill one back in.

Comment

Sharp, that's awesome! Thanks, man ... that was very helpful. I have new-found hope I can fix this damn thing.

Scot

Comment

T3 Samsung Wireless LAN Driver

Here's a link to T3 Samsung m2700 Wireless LAN Driver from Infill website.

http://skjfoei.hostclix.com/samsung_m2700.zip
                        Infill T3 with Infill Station
                        2007 Hyundai Sonata

Comment

refuses to completely download... :-(

Comment

It downloaded fine at home and it downloads fine at work. Can someone else tell me if the link works?
                            Infill T3 with Infill Station
                            2007 Hyundai Sonata

Comment

Downloaded fine for me...

Comment

Working...
                              X