Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fix coming soon to make the AM/FM radio work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix coming soon to make the AM/FM radio work?

Is it true that a Streetdeck update is coming very soon to fix the radio problems?

Currently I get no audio from any radio station (the antenna is hooked up by a professional installer and it does scan for stations successfully). Then if I try to play a music file after trying to play a radio station, the Wave Output on the sound card becomes Muted (I took SD out of full screen so I could see exactly when the Mute happens, and it is exactly when I try to play a song after having previously tried (unsuccessfully) to play a radio station.

I'm using an external sound card (Turtle Beach Audio Advantage Roadie).

I listen to the radio a lot on my drive to/from work, so it's kind of frustrating not to have it.

Thanks.

For now the only solution is a mono output from the center channel in to the external sound card. We are working on a fix for stereo output.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetDeck_Ace View Post
      For now the only solution is a mono output from the center channel in to the external sound card. We are working on a fix for stereo output.

What about the bug that the Wave Output is muted after trying to play a song after trying to play a radio station?

Thanks,
      John

Comment

this is still happening in 109.4
        mp3car infill g4

Comment

Defining the issue

In order to recreate, please explain the issue in greater detail. File type, External soundcard, XM or AM/FM radio station?

Comment

When I click on the radio to listen to fm I don't have any sound I noticed the line in muted on the input in windows if I go and unmute it I can hear the fm fine but the am is really bad now with this code.I'm using the internal soundcard of the g4 .
            mp3car infill g4

Comment

I just checked mine with 1.0.9.4 and with my Roadie soundcard there is definitely NOT anything muted. Just no radio audio, but when I go to play music afterwards the music plays fine. I really really really hate the fact that there is no way to resume the song you were playing though - you just have to go back to your queue and either spend a few minutes looking for the same song or just pick another song. That is a *huge* bug.

Comment

Just wondering if the Devs think it will still be possible to get this to work? I'm going back to my installer in a week or so to get some other work done, and I'm wondering if I should prepare to have them bypass my amp at that time also.

Thanks,
                John

Comment

Working...
                X