Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G4 Hates Me

First of all, I get this every so often:

Second, I can't get the thing to index any music. If I move all my files to "E:\My Music" it will move them back to "E:\My Music\_Indexed" but the library remains empty. If I plug in a USB stick with MP3 podcasts, it will copy them but they don't show in the library either.

Plus the usual lock-ups with MapPoint, crashing in general, Windows being ungracefully shut down instead of Hibernating if I don't drive the car for ~2 days, the upside-down street names on the moving map while driving south, etc.

And where's my restore DVD that has been alluded to in many other threads?

You are still luckier than me - StreetDeck wouldn't even start on my G4!

Comment

Why don't you post your issues in the bug reporting forum for StreetDeck instead of here?

I'd recomend calling the store and ask them about the restore CD instead of just waiting around for it.

Also, have you updated to the newest SD release? 1.0.9.8?
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by RedGTiVR6 View Post
        Why don't you post your issues in the bug reporting forum for StreetDeck instead of here?
        I'm going to right now - just had time for a quick post at the time.
        I'd recomend calling the store and ask them about the restore CD instead of just waiting around for it.
        Umm, I am not an MP3car.com customer - I bought my G4 from a Russian dealer and just downloaded StreetDeck eval from streetdeck.com. I'm not sure I qualify for the "restore CD" (whatever it is).
        Also, have you updated to the newest SD release? 1.0.9.8?
        "Updated" is an understatement - I started with it!

Comment

I was referring to tby, sorry for not clarrifying.
          Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I was referring to tby, sorry for not clarrifying.
            Oops

Comment

Silly me, posting in the forum for the product I purchased. Thank you for all of your help.

Comment

tby - generally the people who work the store are extremely busy and don't have the ability to just surf the forums through the week.

If you need something taken care of I recomend calling the store rather than posting here and waiting on a response for days.
                Jan Bennett

Comment

Working...
                X