Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have just bought my inFILL 2-DIN carPC !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have just bought my inFILL 2-DIN carPC !

Hello,

I've just bought my inFill carPC ! I installed it from scratch, so everything is not yet operational, but I'm already happy.
    I will receive my usb dvb-t + analog TV receiver with antenna and my USB Wi-Fi.
    For the moment, I'm not satisfied with the software I have. I hope to find nice software on internet ideal for touchscreen and small screens.

Coud you please list from your experiences the best software you use ?
    Winamp is not ideal, but with a specific skin, it's perfet for the car.

Thank you for your ideas.

best regards from Switzerland !

Originally posted by samfra View Post
    Hello,

I've just bought my inFill carPC ! I installed it from scratch, so everything is not yet operational, but I'm already happy.
    I will receive my usb dvb-t + analog TV receiver with antenna and my USB Wi-Fi.
    For the moment, I'm not satisfied with the software I have. I hope to find nice software on internet ideal for touchscreen and small screens.

Coud you please list from your experiences the best software you use ?
    Winamp is not ideal, but with a specific skin, it's perfet for the car.

Thank you for your ideas. best regards from Switzerland !
    I am assuming you bought your G4 from a European distributor. We have a StreetDeck version of Europe that is fully integrated with the G4 hardware. I will look into getting you a G4 trial edition of StreetDeck. Is english ok?

Comment

samfra, if you need FM radio (from the built-in radio tuner), you have to choose betwen InfillStation and StreetDeck.

The manufacturer wouldn't release radio drivers or any SDK, so no other front-end supports G4 FM radio tuner so far.

Comment

Working...
      X