No announcement yet.

TV Out???

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Out???

Is there something I need to do in Windows or in Streetdeck to get the TV Out functionality to work?

I just replaced the front headrests in my truck with a set of the Vizualogic DVD player/monitors...

The are capable of accepting a single set of RCA inputs, so I thought I would just use the "TV Out" rca from the back of the G4 and feed that to the headrests...I do not need dual zones or anything like that, I am perfectly fine with the backseat passengers watching what is on the front fact that is my goal...

The problem is I cannot get any video signal at all when using the TV Out RCA from the G4...I know the issue is not the headrests because I plugged in a small portable DVD player to the headrest's external input and it worked perfectly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Noone is using the tv out on the g4???

So I spoke with MP3car support and if I go to display settings there is indeed a 2nd monitor listed.
      If I choose to "extend the desktop to this monitor" that enables the RCA output.
      I can select a window and drag it over to the right, and it shows up on the rear monitors...
      What I cannot find is an option to actually mirror what is displaying on the front monitor...Does anyone know of any 3rd party software or any way to accomplish this?

10 acura TL tech
        10 BMW S1000RR

Enable the 2nd monitor and don't select extend my desktop to this screen I think. Will check tomorrow on my dual screens at work.
          Mileage Calculator and logger in progress check it out :)