No announcement yet.

05 S40 M.O.S.T Aux-In

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 S40 M.O.S.T Aux-In

I am curious if anyone has heard of a company which is producing or distributing an auxillary input for a 2005 Volvo S40. I am currently using an FM Modulator and the sound is very bad; the highs aren't high and the lows arent low. I've done extensive research and found that Dension makes an input for the XC90 which also uses the M.O.S.T but not the S40. I inquired to Dension about the S40 model and they said it's in progress (which it has been for months and months). I don't really expect any new information but I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw it out there. If anyone has any information which would be helpful please let me know. Thank you.

AFAIK - there are no MOST adapters.

We've been looking for them too.

If anyone knows of any, please post them up!
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

I forgot to mention there is the option of JL Audio's Cleansweep. However this is not really an input. If you have the Dolby Surround Sound you are required to get the Signal Summing interface as well. By doing so you will lose the Dolby Surround Sound. It also has its own seperate volume knob and is very expensive.

BTW - The dension unit for the XC90 is also not shipping. It has been listed as coming soon for over a year, possibly much longer.