Wiring Subwoofer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Subwoofer

Aiight , I Never Tried Wiring B4. I Gat Problems Cuz Aint Gat A Clue On How To Wire My Subs. I Gat A Kicker Subs With Zx-400.2 Amp Attached With It. I Dont Know How To Go About Wiring And I Wount Mind If I Could Get Any Help. More , One Of My Boys Said It Kills The Battery , How Can I Do It Not To Kill My Battery If I Ever Get It Fixed. And Finally I Gat The 2000reg Peugeot 406 With Factory Fitted Radiocassette And 6changer In Boot Cd And Im Not Sure If It Has Output For Subs. I Would Appreciate Any Helps. Thanks

Wiring Subwoofer

Aiight , I Never Tried Wiring B4. I Gat Problems Cuz Aint Gat A Clue On How To Wire My Subs. I Gat A Kicker Subs With Zx-400.2 Amp Attached With It. I Dont Know How To Go About Wiring And I Wount Mind If I Could Get Any Help. More , One Of My Boys Said It Kills The Battery , How Can I Do It Not To Kill My Battery If I Ever Get It Fixed. And Finally I Gat The 2000reg Peugeot 406 With Factory Fitted Radiocassette And 6changer In Boot Cd And Im Not Sure If It Has Output For Subs. I Would Appreciate Any Helps. Thanks

Comment

Oooo, double post and didn't read the sticky at the top of this forums, prepare to get abused ;-)

Nice use of caps though

Comment

Since your questions are car audio related, and this site's focus is car pc, you'd find better reception for your questions over at www.caraudio.com.
        "It's a blessing . . . and a curse."

Comment

Check if you amp as line level inputs. If so, you can splice the rear speakers into the amp, probably with a crossover, and drive them that way.
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd2 View Post
            Oooo, double post and didn't read the sticky at the top of this forums, prepare to get abused ;-)
            And an infraction.

Nice use of caps though
            Actually, he was posting in all caps (i.e. yelling). vBulletin parses that and makes every word have a single capital letter. Frankly, it looks worse this way, in my opinion.

Whatever.
            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
              Actually, he was posting in all caps (i.e. yelling). vBulletin parses that and makes every word have a single capital letter. Frankly, it looks worse this way, in my opinion.

Whatever.
              Really I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TRY THAT. Wow, wierd

Lol, it didn't work for me

Comment

I think it only parses if the whole post is in all caps or something. That way, you can use all caps for EMPHASIS.
                How about the Wiki?

Comment

But What If I Am Yelling?!

2006 Mazda 3
                  Behringer DCX-2496
                  JL300/4 Focal 6W4311B Focal TN52
                  JL500/1 JL10w6v2

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis5587 View Post
                    Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

CarPC: none at the moment
                    CLARION HX-D2
                    CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
                    CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
                    CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis5587 View Post
                      Tough.
                      How about the Wiki?

Comment

wiring subwoofer

alright, i know everyone is tripping. im a nwe member who dont know anything about double posting. i only posted ounder two different topics. if u gat help, you can please helf. all the quotes, u get shattered, rest in pieces, u will be whatever isnt how to hepl someonre new. please ill appriciate any help. and all spellers who are tellin me ee without geek. thanks still. it all helped.

Comment

Originally posted by breezeer View Post
                          alright, i know everyone is tripping. im a nwe member who dont know anything about double posting. i only posted ounder two different topics. if u gat help, you can please helf. all the quotes, u get shattered, rest in pieces, u will be whatever isnt how to hepl someonre new. please ill appriciate any help. and all spellers who are tellin me ee without geek. thanks still. it all helped.
                          Ummm....

What?

I can only get half of that post.

Try spellcheck, or typing out the full word or something that is at least readable if you're looking for advice.

I'll be glad to help, but if I can't understand what you're typing then

Cheers

BJ
                          For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
                          Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by breezeer View Post
                            alright, i know everyone is tripping. im a nwe member who dont know anything about double posting. i only posted ounder two different topics.
                            Think of it this way. A forum site such as this one is very much like a library. Each time you post a\ question or a problem, you're basically standing on a table and announcing your question to everyone within earshot.

So the double post is like going into antoher area of the library and announcing the same question over again.

Looking at it from that perspective, it seems pretty rude, no?

Also, your language indicates that either English is not your primary language, or you're trying to talk like a hiphop thug. If the situation is the former, then you're doing a pretty good job of conveying your questions in a foreign language. If you're trying to sound like a hip-hop thug, please stop. It doesn't impress anyone.

if u gat help, you can please helf. all the quotes, u get shattered, rest in pieces, u will be whatever isnt how to hepl someonre new. please ill appriciate any help. and all spellers who are tellin me ee without geek. thanks still. it all helped.
                            Now...
                            Understand that your question is a very generalized car audio question. That's not a bad thing, but...
                            Considering that the focus of this forum is vehicle computing, you're far more likely to get a helpful answer in a timely manner on a forum that is devoted to car audio.
                            There are lots of guides and tutorials and such available on the internet. Google for them. Another option would be to look at the manuals for your sub(s) and amp(s). They should have wiring information there.

If your amps are wired up properly, they're not going to kill your battery. Do "your boys" know about car audio and vehicle electical systems for you to be able to trust their judgement? From what you said they said, I wouldn't, but that's just me. Hell, I'm a relative n00b to car audio installation, but I understand that you can wire hardware up without it draining the battery.

Here are the basics:
                            You're gpoing to power it straight from the battery, with a dedicated line.
                            Ground should run to a bolt on the chassis that is stripped of all paint (to ensure a good ground).
                            The amp should have a remote lead. That will be switched from an ignition source, which will trigger powering the amp on/off.

Again, read the manual for your amp(s). They'll give you the information you need to do the job properly.
                            How about the Wiki?

Comment

Working...
                            X