Infinity or Boston???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinity or Boston???

Hi, soo i just got mu ride rear ended a couple days ago...
    I am getting insurance for it
    I am looking into upgrading my sound system i was thinking Infinity Kappa every thing Amp3-Subs-Speakers. It was brought to my attention that Boston Acoustic Is a better brand, atleast for the subs.

I compared the RMS values of their 2 better-best subs and they were about the same.

So should i get Infinity Everything or Just Infinity amps-speakers Boston Acoustic Subs; or just Boston Acoustics everything?

Yes.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Yes Whatt??

Comment

sounds good to me
        New Ipad
        Zapco DSP-6SL
        Zapco Reference 360.4: H-Audio Soul, x2 right side
        Zapco Reference 360.4: H-Audio Soul, x2 left side
        Zapco Reference 500.1: JL Audio 10W3V3 Stealth box

Comment

Originally posted by amirharoun View Post
          Yes Whatt??
          Yes you should get one of the combinations you mentioned.

Seriously, man...
          Get quality equipment. Brnd doesn't mean squat, for the most part, so lon as the equipment is of decent quality. match your power ratings for amps to the RMS on the speakers, wire it properly, and it's all good.

When you ask people "should I get Brand X or Brand Y?", you're going to get peoples' opinions. Those opinions could very well be based on criteria that you don't consider important. Those opinions may differ from yours. Those opinions may be from people who are talking out their a.sses, as I am doing now.

Frankly, if you want to know what you should choose, you should find a way to get some hands-on, either in an install of someone you know or possibly in a car audio shop.
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
          X