Going From PC Directly to Amp Q's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going From PC Directly to Amp Q's

I've read alot, and i would REALLY like to eleminate the head unit from my system planning. I know you need to use an amp, but how in the hell do you connect the wires from the car's speakers to the amp? What about using the power from the radio to trigger the startup/shutdown controller? I can't seem to find info on how you connect it all. I want this thing to run like it came from the factory. No manual startup/shut downs, no extra buttons.

Originally posted by Bazzy View Post
    I've read alot, and i would REALLY like to eleminate the head unit from my system planning. I know you need to use an amp, but how in the hell do you connect the wires from the car's speakers to the amp? What about using the power from the radio to trigger the startup/shutdown controller? I can't seem to find info on how you connect it all. I want this thing to run like it came from the factory. No manual startup/shut downs, no extra buttons.
    umm, no offence, but you didn't search very well, there are many many many threads about exactly the same thing that you're wanting to do

Comment

The good news is you only need to read a little. Look directly above the word "Directly" in your thread title. Click on the FAQ link and select "View FAQs". The first thread link under "Car Audio" will answer your question and include wiring diagrams.
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Working...
      X