No announcement yet.

Where can I buy HQCT antenna adaptor???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy HQCT antenna adaptor???

I just purchased the HQCT for a Subaru WRX. Where can I find the below pictured adaptor in the US???? Thanks.

at the same place you took that picture from..... You're a little lazy aren't you?
    Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

CarPC: none at the moment
    CLARION HX-D2
    CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
    CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
    CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

Comment

at the same place you took that picture from..... You're a little lazy aren't you?
      Ok, smart**s. I don't want to pay 30+ dollars for shipping to the US. Let me refrase the question, where can I get this adapter in the US???

Comment

have you looked at the mp3car store? And if they don't carry them, probably a hardware store or electronics store will have the required connectors and cable

Not that hard to figure really yup, I'm a smartass for a reason

edit:Furthermore, you didn't mention you were in the US either (before you edited your post), so you don't even have ANY reason to call me a smartass

CLARION HX-D2

Comment

Module only, no cables included
          That is what the MP3car store states. I've been to electronic shops and have not seen this cable. Even google comes up empty, only found the one offered on the store from Belgium.

Sorry for the smartass remark

Comment

you won't find the cable. You'l have to solder it yourself. The ones from XTroniC are custom made also.

Doesn't the mp3car store sell any accessories for the module?

CLARION HX-D2

Comment

Searched and no. I'll get some info and how to do it myself, but even the people on Xtronic or what ever their name is don't answer emails.

Comment

without lookin at the other tip (the copper side) I would guess that it looks like a reverse antenna adapter (universal antenna to factory radio) for late model european cars. I think it looks like that except the plastic housing needs to be removed around the tip. You should be able to find that at most car audio electronics retailers
                "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the experts mind there are few."- Shunryu Suzuki
                "Do it right or don't do it at all"

PROGRESS:
                [-------90%-] (New Car=New Build)

Comment

Originally posted by salvi View Post
                  Searched and no. I'll get some info and how to do it myself, but even the people on Xtronic or what ever their name is don't answer emails.
                  people have work to do. They get numerous mails each day.... Be patiŽnt

CLARION HX-D2

Comment

people have work to do. They get numerous mails each day.... Be patiŽnt
                    Really? They never answered my email, useless.

Comment

Ok, it is not that hard. Go to Radioshack, bring the HQCT, look in the back by the sat. dish stuff and CB radio and find the connector. Then solder and done. Like 10 minutes in Ratshack.
                      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I was able to buy the adapters needed with the help of the store and some research, but these guys that make these things don't offer support worth a crap.

Comment

Originally posted by salvi View Post
                          I was able to buy the adapters needed with the help of the store and some research, but these guys that make these things don't offer support worth a crap.
                          "These guys" is actually "that guy" singular. It is a 1 man show out of belgium, and he has had a few things come up recently.

You can also PM him here (JC something... It is the name of a volvo or a dirtbike or something).

And maybe just send another email.

Its unfortuneate that you didnt get replied to, but I can guarentee you are the minority.
                          Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                          1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                          30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                          Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I don't think that I'm the minority. I've seen other people with the same frustration of him not answering any emails. I now have issues with the HQCT and trying to figure them out.

Comment

Hello Salvi,

It's true you are a minority, but that is no excuse! I should have replied to your emails sooner...

Truth is that I'm constantly catching up and sometimes things take too long.

You'll get a reply very soon, I'm working on the backlog as we speak.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
                              Joachim
                              List of front-ends/usefull apps
                              XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

Working...
                              X