2006 Mariner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Mariner

hey guys, been looking on here for about 2 months now, and i'm looking to do some modifications in my 2006 mariner, but unfortunately i think one side of the radio release pins are broken (the right side) the DIN tool just seems to slip right in and basically goes al the way in, while on the left side it connects and disengages, is there any way to get the right side to disengage with the release pins possibly being broken? thanks.

Originally posted by godlylik View Post
    hey guys, been looking on here for about 2 months now, and i'm looking to do some modifications in my 2006 mariner, but unfortunately i think one side of the radio release pins are broken (the right side) the DIN tool just seems to slip right in and basically goes al the way in, while on the left side it connects and disengages, is there any way to get the right side to disengage with the release pins possibly being broken? thanks.
    It's probably fine. Just only push it in as far as the left side and you *should* be ok. I know one side on my original factory HU did the same thing. I just had to judge for myself how far to put it in before I could get it to unlock the radio, but it worked.

If that doesn't work for you, try asking in the Modifications forum on http://www.escape-central.com as they may have other ideas. That is a good resource for anything Escape/Mariner/Tribute related.

-dave
    My pathetic worklog.
    CarFrontEnd (now it's own sub-forum!!!!)

Comment

Working...
    X