installing innoatek dvd 868

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing innoatek dvd 868

I have a new innovatek dvd 868 unit. The wiring harness has a pink wire labelled "brake 12V" and an orange wire labelled (back sight 12V) I have never installed a stereo with these wires before. Can someone tells me where to hook these wires to. Do i need to hook them up or can I leave them off. Thanxx

Originally posted by onetouch View Post
    I have a new innovatek dvd 868 unit.
    I'm sorry.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by onetouch View Post
      I have a new innovatek dvd 868 unit. The wiring harness has a pink wire labelled "brake 12V" and an orange wire labelled (back sight 12V) I have never installed a stereo with these wires before. Can someone tells me where to hook these wires to. Do i need to hook them up or can I leave them off. Thanxx
      Have you figured this out? I was curious about the same thing. I left the wires unconnected but now i only get sound when i put a dvd in. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by jjsschultz2008 View Post
        Have you figured this out? I was curious about the same thing. I left the wires unconnected but now i only get sound when i put a dvd in. Any ideas?
        ok i have figured out the pink wire. I just grounded it. the screen now works all the time. I still do have a bunch of interference in the sound when a disc is inserted. I can hear the loading if the cd/dvd in the speakers. Anyone know how to get rid of this?

Comment

I would venture to guess that the orange wire is for dimmer or illumination.
          "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the experts mind there are few."- Shunryu Suzuki
          "Do it right or don't do it at all"

PROGRESS:
          [-------90%-] (New Car=New Build)

Comment

How do you find the DVD-868TS? Do you have any pictures of it installed?

Comment

Working...
            X