My Car Audio Setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Car Audio Setup

Hi, Im new to these forums and i just wanted to ask opinions on my setup(I am relativley new so excuse me if i sound like i duno what im talkin bout :P).

ATM i have 2 6x9 Clarion speakers running off my 2 channel amp. The speakers are rated 50W RMS ea. and the amp is rated 70W each channel(its an old amp i was given and i dont know any other specs appart from whats written on it). All i know is its an "AWA A270" 2 channel bridgable 70Wx2.

I am planning on adding a 12" sub to the mix and was wondering if it would be ok to run the Sub from the amp for a while until i can get a hold of another amp or if it would just be too pointless/damage any equipment.

And if the amp is 70W each channel, and i hook the amp up on teh bridged termenals (as i was told was how you do it, not sure on how it works etc.) then how much power would it be able use?

Thanks for any replys.

What? no computer?
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

computer? XD no. Just have the headunit connected to the amp and the amp to the speakers. i said im new to this lol.

Comment

OK. You must understand that mp3car is all about PCs in rides.
        Your setup could be the bees knees, but unless you're running a PC, most here be unimpressed.
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

oh, my bad :P i was just lookin around for car audio forums :P lol. well ill go elsewhere cya.

Comment

Working...
          X