Innovatek Video playback issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovatek Video playback issue

I've got today my innovatek 5300btvi and when i want to watch movies on dvd od tv it is displaying "CAUTION FOR YOUR SAFETY DO NOT WATCH WHILE DRIVING".
    Anyone got an idea?
    Thank you.

Don't watch videos while driving.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

If it was installed correctly, park your car and engage the parking brake. Then you can enjoy watching video from the screen.
      "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the experts mind there are few."- Shunryu Suzuki
      "Do it right or don't do it at all"

PROGRESS:
      [-------90%-] (New Car=New Build)

Comment

I have solved it. It needed the hand brake wire connected to the mass. Thank you guys.

Comment

problems with mp3 dvd player

Hello;

I have the following problem, when I try to see movies or dvd in my stereo it appears a blue screen with the following message
          "Caution; for your safety, dont watch while driving"

I visited a posted article from a guy who had the same problem as me, in your website and he tells you need to conect the hand brake to the mass, but I dont really understand what this means, can you please explain me if there is a problem with the cable conection, or describe the words "mass" thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin2783 View Post
            Hello;

I have the following problem, when I try to see movies or dvd in my stereo it appears a blue screen with the following message
            "Caution; for your safety, dont watch while driving"

I visited a posted article from a guy who had the same problem as me, in your website and he tells you need to conect the hand brake to the mass, but I dont really understand what this means, can you please explain me if there is a problem with the cable conection, or describe the words "mass" thanks so much
            i dont know the pinout of its cables, but as i read, a cable comes out from it called "hand brake" - just connect it to the ground line...
            "case": Skoda Superb Elegance 1.8T
            Asrock G41MH-GE, E2180 2GHz dualcore, 1024MB DDR2/800, Samsung F1 750GB/7200RPM/32MB, M4-ATX, Lilliput FA1011 HDMI touchscreen, ASUS Xonar DG PCI, homemade Quectel L10 USB GPS

Comment

Working...
            X