im sure this isnt the first case, but i have a sony 1000watt Amp and having a hard time getting power to it or at least getting it to turn with the car. I have the remote wire connected, i got a new CD deck and had to splice the remote wire from my deck and join it with the remote wire in my 10 gauge kit is what i believe i got may of been a 8 gauge, anyways, i connected everything to the AMP(ground wire, Remote Wire, 12volt wire to the battery, etc) and still cant get power, and a funny thing i accidently did is touch the wire from the battery with the remote wire and the power turns on fine, thing is i have all the wires neatly plugged into the amp where nothing is touching but i moved the wire like i said from the battery and touched it with the remote wire and works fine but the amp stays on all the time draining my battery. obviously i dont want that please help! all suggestions would be awesome and help, thanks alot!
No announcement yet.
Sony Amp problem, please help!