No announcement yet.

DEH-P6800MP display help

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEH-P6800MP display help

Hello all

I have a Pioneer DEH-P6800MP mp3 player for my vehicle which i also have XM hard wired to. On the display of the radio, when i play cd's, the display will scroll the artists name/cd. When i am in satelite radio mode, the display shows the artist/song but if the name is too long, it doesnt scroll. so i never get to see the artists name/song completely.

does anyone know how to get the display to scroll? I have looked in the user manual and unless im overseeing it, it isnt there.

any help?

Have you contacted Pioneer or a Pioneer dealer for assistance?

These forums focus on PC installs in vehicles. You may get an answer from someone knowledgeable about that make/model headunit, but you'll probably get a faster answer by consulting with someone who knows Pioneer products, specifically.

Good luck to you.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

and he is just lucky enough that i came around (if i was you i would play the lottery now )

there is no way to get it to display the rest of the song title/ artist info.

something about the xm adapter, it has a certain character limit, and cuts off anything beyond that.

i used to have a 7900(and i seem to remember using either a 3500, or 6500 too), with a xm box, and they all do it..
      My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
      "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
      carpc undecided