X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First car!

I will be getting my first car soon.

It'll be a Renault Clio new style 2001 1.1L

I was just wondering what speakers and sub to get, and what everyone's talking about amps etc.

I'd like it to be loud, so that it is easy to hear from outside the car and people will turn and look, but not ridiculously loud so that i cant even hear and go out and get myself killed in an accident.

Price isn't really a factor, ishould have around 4/500 or so to spend, if it seems worth that.

What power/make/brand etc.

Any help would be appreciated as i don't know what im looking for.

What about the carPC?
    "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the experts mind there are few."- Shunryu Suzuki
    "Do it right or don't do it at all"

PROGRESS:
    [-------90%-] (New Car=New Build)

Comment

You're in the wrong forum my friend. I know the name can be deceiving (that is actually what made me find this forum). Try here: Car Audio Talk. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by billzumm View Post
        I will be getting my first car soon.

It'll be a Renault Clio new style 2001 1.1L

I was just wondering what speakers and sub to get, and what everyone's talking about amps etc.

I'd like it to be loud, so that it is easy to hear from outside the car and people will turn and look, but not ridiculously loud so that i cant even hear and go out and get myself killed in an accident.

Price isn't really a factor, ishould have around 4/500 or so to spend, if it seems worth that.

What power/make/brand etc.

Any help would be appreciated as i don't know what im looking for.
        just to let you know, most people turn, look, and shake their heads while mumbling "moron" under their breath... i on the other hand, turn, look, and think "wow, he needs to retune those sub ports, dynamat the whole car, and turn down the tweeters...

for $400/500, there isn't much i can happily recomend that isn't opinion driven(all the gear at that level is realatively the same quality)-- my setup was past that before my second blown amp(and there was another couple speaker upgrades, and blown headunits, and amps to follow that)..
        My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
        "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
        carpc undecided

Comment

buy my two rockford p2 12s and my alpine m500 and it will be all the bass you will ever need

Comment

Working...
          X