Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Amp Hifonics Zeus ZX 5.1

Hi,

I buy a Hifonics Zeus ZX 5.1... all ok if I use a Analog input!!!

But, In monitor output hava a green screen with "Direct5" in left-up corner... but when i use the remote control, do nothing...

How can I use the digital input?

I have +12 in "RMT" an "ACC" inputs... is any of this is off... the amps never activate... the remote control not working!

Can any help me??

Thanks!

Ir

I think the probles is the IR EYE... I open this.. and i see a resistor and capaciter ... the IR only have "3211", "3F", and "1247" letters...

IR have 3 connections... middle is 0v. or negative.... others have 1,47v and other have 2,5v

i don't have more info... Can you help me please?

Thanks!

Comment

At me too a problem. The control panel is broken. I saw that it is possible to alter on TSOP1738. I have altered, but unknow what panel should approach.

Comment

Hi,

I have the same amplifier without the factory remote or ir receiver so i tried a few things to see whats going on. First I connected the wires (12v,gnd,rem,att). Next I connected the video out to my video input on my lcd and it displayed "direct 5" on the top left of screen. Hmmm...don't know what that means. I checked the voltage on the ir port by (splicing the wires of an old tape to 3.5mm adapter) using my multimeter on each wire. Red=5v, Black=ground, White=data. I have ir eye from another device that i tried to find codes using my Phillips Pronto tsu3000 but no luck yet.

Comment

I have restored the native remote pult. But I will operate the amplifier by means of Arduino. I can send codes of commands of the remote in HEX a format. Later.

Comment

Ok that will work!!! Which Arduino model are you using and where did you purchase? I am thinking about this one:http://www.geeetech.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=252. Will I be able to use the slim remote that comes with the kit or will I have to use another advanced remote? I have the Phillips Pronto TSU 3000, but would love to use a different remote. Please send the hex code to my email. Thanks for replying to earlier post.

Comment

Originally posted by darmain511 View Post
              Ok that will work!!! Which Arduino model are you using and where did you purchase? I am thinking about this one:http://www.geeetech.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=252. Will I be able to use the slim remote that comes with the kit or will I have to use another advanced remote? I have the Phillips Pronto TSU 3000, but would love to use a different remote. Please send the hex code to my email. Thanks for replying to earlier post.
              I have already made such thing. Now I program. While Arduino break at attempt to transmit a signal. The computer of a command from the panel accepts and processes. But Arduino yet doesn't transfer. I understand.

Comment

It looks like the amplifier is looking for pulses transmitted through the data input line from ir receiver. If you send me the hex codes for the remote I can help. I need this information from you since I do not have the remote. The Arduino is fully capable of solving this easy task. I may need to ask elsewhere for remote code.

Comment

//Hifonics - DEC HEX
                  //Hifonics - Power 4288612599 - FF9F08F7
                  //Hifonics - Input 4288622799 - FF9F30CF
                  //Hifonics - Mode 4288669719 - FF9FE817
                  //Hifonics - VolUP 4288630959 - FF9F50AF
                  //Hifonics - VolDWN 4288626879 - FF9F40BF
                  //Hifonics - Test 4288639119 - FF9F708F
                  //Hifonics - Source 4288632999 - FF9F58A7
                  //Hifonics - Setup 4288628919 - FF9F48B7
                  //Hifonics - Up 4288671759 - FF9FF00F
                  //Hifonics - Down 4288647789 - FF9F926D