Fuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuse

i have two amps install in my car without capacitor.

Some times it got fuse from the battery.

one amp is 4 channal infinity 7541a
    4 speakers and 2 tweeters install.

second amo two jbls woofer connect.

Pls help me.

Your question is not clear. Are you asking how to fuse an amplfier when installing it in your car?
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by Bugbyte View Post
      Your question is not clear. Are you asking how to fuse an amplfier when installing it in your car?

No there is one fuse in main wire which goes from main battery to amp.

Unquote

Comment

Then I don't understand what you are asking. Try asking the question a different way. Is English your native language? If not, are you using Google translator? It usually works pretty well.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Are you asking what size of fuse to use on the main wire that supplies power to the amplifiers? It depends what amplifiers. Add the value of the fuses on each amp together, and that is the value you need to use on the main wire. Be sure to put the fuse within 30cm (18 inches) of the battery for safety.
          WORKLOG

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
          Webpage

Comment

Working...
          X