This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best amp for 3 10" Kicker L7s

I'm trying to figure out the best amp to get to get the most out of the subs i'm going to buy. I'm getting 3 10'' Kicker L7 solos at 2-ohms RMS 600 each, i'm not that great with the whole electronics but ive been trying to learn and understand it all.

No PC?
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
      No PC?
      trinybwoy

2006 Mazda6 Carpc

2008 Acura TSX Nexus 7

Comment

then it might be best to talk to a local car audio dealer, or search some more..
        My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
        "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
        carpc undecided

Comment

Yes obviously I have a pc. I don't have any audio shops aroundcause I live in western pa. I just don't know what brands are true to there rating on rms power. And I'm unsure how big of a amp to get cause its hard finding a 1800 watt amp.

Comment

this site is mostly devoted to installing computers in cars, hence darques "no pc?" comment.. there is a sticky at the top of this car audio section with links to car audio specific sites.

though, i am of the mindset that if you are not too familiar with setting up sound systems, it would be better to keep to even pairs... using a odd number of speakers can become slightly more technical because of the odd multiples of resistance you will end up with.
            My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
            "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
            carpc undecided

Comment

Working...
            X