Alphasonik PLD40E Signal Processors 8V Bass Line Driver [PLD40E]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphasonik PLD40E Signal Processors 8V Bass Line Driver [PLD40E]

I am looking to get Alphasonik PLD40E Signal Processors 8V Bass Line Driver [PLD40E] from http://www.carstereoneeds.com/p21985...duct_info.html for my carpc installation, so I can use it as a pre-amp, between the PC and stock/manufacturer amplifier.

I need to boost the signal at least twice for the comfortable level.

Anyone could comment this line driver? Will it make the job done well? Any experience?

bump

Comment

the last alphasonik stuff i used was a $120 sub/amp combo deal from a auto parts store.. the amp, and box were built decent, but the subs were extremely cheap-- for sub duty, i had no choice but to replace them(they were flatulent subs-- all noise, and no audio..)

i am actually using them as midbasses in a 10" 2-way setup-- and they sound great now.. the box is in my current car--with different subs, and the amp was brutally murdered-- the phase control knob caught on my truck latch, and pulled out, ruining it..)

i would say that the preamp should do the job fine, though i really don't have too much experience with alphasonik other then what i listed above..
      My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
      "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
      carpc undecided

Comment

thanks.

anyone else? interested more in line driver business... need to bump up my volume 2x in between PC and OEM amp without introducing new problems

Comment

there are the jl audio cl-rlc's that i currently use--one of them is as much as that alphasonik unit though..

next project? subaru brz
          carpc undecided

Comment

but I believe it is only 2 channels? I would like to preserve all my 4 for surround possibility?

Comment

yes, each unit is 2 channels, but the controls are linkable, so you can link 2 units together to get 4 independent channels..

next project? subaru brz
              carpc undecided

Comment

Working...
              X