Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Equaliser with Steering wheel control? Or another device?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equaliser with Steering wheel control? Or another device?

Hi,

Basically I'm looking for some sort of volume control for my Ford Focus MK1. I have 3 phono outputs going to 2 amps, which I am currently using splitters going straight to my iPhone. But this isn't ideal.

My ideal solution would be a smallish EQ with 3 phono outputs, ability to somehow do volume from both volume knob and steering wheel control and also have 2/3 inputs. A separate Sub volume would also be great.

Eventually I will hopefully have an O2 Joggler, iPhone dock and auxiliary socket that I can adjust the volume by a volume knob on the dash and my steering wheel control. I will also have steering wheel control controlling the joggler.

Does such device exist?

Or are there any alternatives?

Any reply will be great =)
    Car: Ford Focus
    Currently stock setup. Trying to decide on the best setup for me.

a head unit might be your best bet-- then you can use a steering wheel interface to control it..
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

Comment

Or is there some sort of digital potentiometer the I can hook up to a volume know and steering wheel control? And just run the audio via that?
      Car: Ford Focus
      Currently stock setup. Trying to decide on the best setup for me.

Comment

maybe a arduino or fusion brain, but there is not anything that i can think of that is directly meant for what you're trying to do.
        My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
        "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
        carpc undecided

Comment

Working...
        X