DYLON remote relay ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DYLON remote relay ??

I'm powering the computer and touchscreen with the Carnetix P2140 which has a DYLON output wire (blue). The JBL MS-8 amplifier will be powering the rear speakers but will also be used to adjust all of the other speakers. A JL Audio 500/1 amp will power the subwoofer (JL 10W7) and a Focal amp will drive the front mid-bass and tweeters (Hertz MLK 165).

I wondering how to integrate all of the remote turn-ons. Should the blue wire from the Carnetix power supply feed a relay which in turn feeds the other 3 amps ? or should it be done a different way ?

Originally posted by heretic View Post
    I'm powering the computer and touchscreen with the Carnetix P2140 which has a DYLON output wire (blue). The JBL MS-8 amplifier will be powering the rear speakers but will also be used to adjust all of the other speakers. A JL Audio 500/1 amp will power the subwoofer (JL 10W7) and a Focal amp will drive the front mid-bass and tweeters (Hertz MLK 165).

I wondering how to integrate all of the remote turn-ons. Should the blue wire from the Carnetix power supply feed a relay which in turn feeds the other 3 amps ? or should it be done a different way ?

The turn on current draw isn't very much (a few milliamps at best) you should be able to connect them all together and be fine.
    link to my CTS-V project:

http://www.mp3car.com/worklogs/153699-a-macd-v.html

Comment

Working...
    X