No announcement yet.

So i buy an Alpine KCA-121B

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So i buy an Alpine KCA-121B

    So i buy the converter so i can connect the two head units, but how would i do it.. the ends are the same? or do i need to buy something eles?

    I have never done this, so it makes me look stupied

  • #2
    I have no idea what you're trying to do, or have already done. I guess from that part number, you're trying to hook your car PC into your Ai-Net deck?

    I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.


    • #3
      The KCA-121B is so that you can hook up an aux source to your Alpine deck.
      Personally I have the CDA-9815, one of the Alpine decks that do not have RCA AUX in on them, so I also have to purchase this cable eventually (probably in the next month after I finish my exams so that way I have time to complete my project).
      2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE - My cardomain page.