No announcement yet.

kenwood head unit

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kenwood head unit

hey guys in my wifes car i have a kenwood kdc-9011 and i just added xm to it i have and reaserched how to add inputs to this head unit but can't find it anywhere i have seen on a couple of forums that you can short a couple of pins on it and should get an aux in on the cd changer cable but have tried 3 different ones with no luck i have run out and wonder if any of you have the same head unit wife is getting mad please help

On my JVC unit, I had to activate the aux in.. Done by changing from cd-changer to ext.. How about calling Kenwood?

you should check out - they have a load of different CD changer>aux cables - may have what you want
      Penis Enlargement
      Laptop: awaiting delivery
      P166 64MB RAM / 10GB HDD
      FM Modulator: fitted-working ok
      Keypad/Lcd Character Screen: in process of buying

Kenwood has a standard cable to do the job. It is the CA-C1AX.

I have a Kenwood MPV-7019 and plan on doing the same thing. Here is a link to where you can buy it online. I have a satellite tuner with has a plug to put the input into so everything runs in series. You will then have to change your head unit to AUX for this input.

thanks thats great do you know how the make them all it does is short a ground or something i just am looking for free pay $50 for stereo and $25 for xm