Jeep question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep question

when i start putting in my carputer, i plan to have a system going in at the same time. i am planning on 2 Fosgate p3's, with a single fosgate 8002 amp (at first), plus the carputer, and obviously the speakers, and all that crap. ok my question is i was told that i would only need 1 battery, and that my stock 80 or so amp altenator would cut it. i would plan on upgrading all the grounds in the car, so will this cut it?

ALternator overdrive pulley if youre worried. ;-)
    12.1 kiosk (screen separated), 99 gtp

Comment

will that damage the altenator at all,, and if not where can i find one?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmaxxin
        when i start putting in my carputer, i plan to have a system going in at the same time. i am planning on 2 Fosgate p3's, with a single fosgate 8002 amp (at first), plus the carputer, and obviously the speakers, and all that crap. ok my question is i was told that i would only need 1 battery, and that my stock 80 or so amp altenator would cut it. i would plan on upgrading all the grounds in the car, so will this cut it?
        the alternator in your jeep is only 80amps?!? the one in my jeep is 160amp!!!

Comment

the one in the 5.9's was a 160, but the lil ol lareado only came with an 80 ( im pretty sure it might be a 90)

Comment

Working...
          X