X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarion Amp

Does anyone use this amp Clarion APA450

Crutchfield has it on sale for 100 bucks

I am want (but not needed) one to drive the 4 Infinity Kappa 6.5" 2way speakers. I just get the Apline CDA-9830, but I don't think the alpine can drive the Infinity effectively.

I have a RockFort Fostgate 4x60W for the past 8 or 9 years, and it's very good in my Supra setup.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

we used to get the previous model year of those by the truckload and sold them for dirt. they broke all the time, but since we bought them factory direct refurbished, it wasnt a big deal to give free replacements, if 30% of the people we sold them to needed to have replacements twice over after breaking so much, we still made a proft, even after selling them for dirt in the first place.

I dont know if they fixed whatever the problems were for this model year, but if they are using the same design as a few years ago, I wouldn't bother. especially if warrantee repairs or replacements involve shipping costs and wait times.

Comment

I use it. Haven't had a problem with it at all. I like it.

Comment

I'm using it too. I like it so far, haven't had an problems w/ it yet.
        Carputer Pics
        Xenarc, custom case, M10000, 40 gig 2.5" hard drive, laptop DVD burner, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS mouse, FP 1.09, M1-ATX

Look for me on the track, cause that's where you'll find me.

Comment

Thanks guys. I may get it later. I am a little cash trap right now and I don' really have time to put them in yet. Let see how the Alpine hold up to those speaker.
          2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
          89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
          Y2K Accord Dell GX150
          RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
          EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
          X