Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any software to control treble bass without buying a sound card?Synthesizer, anything

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any software to control treble bass without buying a sound card?Synthesizer, anything

I want to be able to edit the line out treble and bass and other functions, but I can't find a software that does that, hopefully a free software. I bought a Sound Blaster that has it, but I really don't need it, I dont' need surround that bad right now. Anyone know of something like that?
    thanks,
    K
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

What are you using to play your music?

Both Winamp and WMP9 have an equaliser built in, if you're using those.

Comment

I think the frontend I am using using WMP9, Ill change those and see what happens.
      thanks,
      Kenny
      Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

Working...
      X