weirdness with power block.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weirdness with power block.

I have a tsunami fuse block (http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshow...number=263-134) and since I did all my wiring today I figured id hook this up and be set.

A couple questions.

It beeps REALLY loud when the car is started for like 5 min, then eventually stops. Im assuming, and hoping this is not normal for it. What could it be?

Im assuming its 'Audible blown fuse and high/low voltage warning'

reading that I now realize that this does not come with fuses, where do the fuses go on this thing? I dont really see a spot for them. Would any automotive site have these mini-anl fuses or are they mainly used for audio equipment?

the fuses go in the clear window between the screws at the top and the bottom, mini-ANL fuses are a car audio thing, go looking at car audio places or in the car audio section of shops
    Signature: [==||========] 20% complete

Comment

lol - classic......

sorry - just had to laugh

=]
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

We're going to see his car aflame on the side of the road one of these days, I believe.
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

yeah you guessed it champ.

im new to car audio thats all.

Comment

one quick question.....did you look for a fuse rating or anything on that Tsunami piece? to assume that it came with fuses you must have at least checked to see that it had a fuse rating for the entire thing....you would have needed to check and see what the ratings were on the fuses to match it to your needs......if you don't match your fuse ratings you can get yourself in some serious doo doo
            Jan Bennett
            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
            X